Wednesday, March 24, 2004

This is a link to a rather long article found on whatreallyhappened.com. The article enters into a rather technical investigation on illegal trading and 9/11. It's also rather long but I found it a very good read. Just more unanswered questions but I'm a little smarter. It baffles me how people are not raging in the streets to get the truth. Find out who profited from these illegal trades and you find the real people responible for 9/11. I think it will be ironic if it turns out to be W. Bush.

Anyone here going to see The Corporation? I hope to see it on Sunday with the gang from work. There seems to be growing buzz around this movie, which is surprising since there has been little to no ads. I doubt it will ever have a main theater release since its essentially an anti-cooperate movie; not surprising when I put it that way. But I do not worry. The people that see it will be awakened to what's really going on and join the grass roots movement. So I encourge everyone to go see it.

No comments: