Monday, January 23, 2006

This is today's post.

Hmm... I had planned to do many things tonight but now as evening approaches I feel less motivated to complete them. Everything slows down over winter to the point that if affects your character. I'm really stumped over dinner; it's not that I'm too lazy to make anything, I just don't know what I want to eat. I have even considered eating out, to minimize the predicament, but I still don't know what I feel like eating. Sigh...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I just had to post this car I saw last night left running in front of the grocery store. I decided to snap a pic with my always present Sony Camera. It just cracked me up. It was some type of uber-modified Japanese compact and it had everything (click the detail). The owner came out and found me; leading to a slightly ackward moment. He was probably more surprised to find a foreigner there and I simply backed out of with my rudimentary Japanese. The owner was obviously not a local because I would have remembered a car like that had I spotted it before. Back to the studying.

1 comment:

Monsta said...

wow, that's one tripped out car!