Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Feed the Blog

Did you know that yesterday I taught 107 grade two, three, four students? Hence no update yesterday. Nothing really got done after I got back to the office, nor in the evening for that matter. When I got my sore body back to the Board of Education the only thing left to do was finish up for some prep work for Urimaku Junior High School. In the evening, because I was obviously too tired to cook myself, it was off to Shinkiitten with Yuki and Natsue. I always love that place's crab gyoza and yesterday's special was barbecue beef ribs. Needless to say, despite the extreme expense, we broke down and ordered a plate and it was worth every penny. The ribs were very tasty, if a little smaller than Albertan beef ribs (called dinosaur bones in our house); he had been marinating them in soy sauce all day, so they had a very Asian taste and were very tender, and by looking at the ribs one knew they were from a very fat cow. I don't feel guilty about not going for a run because I feel that teaching that many kids must equal out in the scheme of things.

Despite the recent week's busy office environment, the T.V. is on at the moment and everyone's attention glue on the very close live Japan-Korea internatioal baseball game. Go Japan!

No comments: