Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sapporo Update

Finally got back into the hotel room and got the high-speed internet working. Now I feel too tired to post days worth of details. On top of this, blogspot's photo hosting interface seems to be down; so images are handled a bit differently in this post. I have basically included images from two groups. The first group represents the Stony Plain delegation's departure from Shikaoi. I have also included an image from our last dinner at Sakagushi-san's on Sunday (to which the McCann's and Mogami's were also invited). We found the good weather and it's in Sapporo! We saw the Stony Plain delegation off this morning and now my mom and I are on our own. Everything went smoothly. We don't plan to be in our rooms very much over the next couple of days but I will definately be posting about Mrs. Suginome's excellent surprise tomorrow.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: