Saturday, January 13, 2007

Earthquake Update!

In an extremely anti-climatic update - wait for it - about the recent massive 8.3 earthquake that hit north-east of me at 1:24 PM this afternoon... a siesmic event that by all standards should have been easily felt... but was somehow completely missed by me. I am 99% sure that at the time I was driving to the sports center for a run. Sorry. Absolutely no cool/heroic/survivalist stories to pass on. Oh! Maybe this - the road was more bumpy than normal... that's something... but that could have been the icy road conditions too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

8.4??

And I thought it was ignorant?

You're even more, un-observant than me!

=p

p/s There goes another earthquake, there goes sucky internet connection again back here! Argh.

Anonymous said...

typo.

*I

bb said...

About that internet interruption a few days back. It hit guys way worse. I didn't find any slowness here...