Tuesday, April 24, 2007

ひまがほしい

I feel so crushingly tired at the moment I think it would take a fight with a lion to the death for me to wake up at all, but I digress. I dropped but the local kindergarten today and to my surprised was informed that there would be no 5 year olds joining us, only 2 four year olds, 8 three years olds, and 2 two year olds. This proved a problem for me because even though I carry around an incalculable number of games in my head at any one time, none were tailored for that particular demographic blend. In fact, I was clueless. In anycase, doing the "Hokey Pokey" became particularly funny because it was honestly out of control. Those kids really dance to their own drummer. The idea that it might have been easier to teach monkeys the steps occured to me. I couldn't stop laughing for most it and could barely breath at the end; they just really wanted to dance. The two teacher's agreed, it couldn't be denied, those kids had fun.

No comments: