Friday, April 06, 2007

Saturday, Nagasaki and Twitter.

I have received word that my parents are comfortably on-board their cruise ship from Osaka to Hong Kong (where I will meet them 11 days). As they are in Nagasaki this morning it seems very strange that we are in the same country and yet so far. They also mentioned they saw the cherry blossoms down south which I think is rather unfair because we still have some snow on the ground here. I'm going to go for a run outside anyway.

As for the world's twitter-haters who hyprocritically text all the time but distain attaching that functionally to the internet. I enjoy the website's simple idea supported by an even easier interface. I think it enhances much of what I enjoy about the internet so I use it. Mini-blogging is here to stay.

If readers are wondering about my absence. No one reads my blog on Fridays (my time) so I feel less inclined to update. Plus I feel as if today would be better spend working on other projects. Have a good weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why would anyone hate twitter ?

anyways , added you as a friend on twitter.

bb said...

I like it too, but global domination takes time to make supple weak minds. I jest I jest.