Friday, April 27, 2007

Starting a three day weekend.



Yeah to me as I am done the laundry and dishes before 10:00 AM on the first day of my three day weekend. This will give me ample freedom to attack waiting projects or waste time as I see fit. The first order however is to post about yesterday's new found knowledge that Shikaoi is a hot bed of ostrich breeding. This was well proven to me as the principal set out to make a largest omelet I have ever seen to accompany the school lunch. I have provided pictures of the process and the locally sourced egg dropped off by a caring parent. There is secret program afoot at the school to use the large egg in English class next week (though I will absent) in the Easter unit where all the kids will make (more normally sized) Easter eggs. I feel I must see the absurdly large egg when finished. The last picture was taken as I left work Friday. It fails to capture how windy it truly was.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: