Thursday, June 14, 2007

ミニボリバール大会!

Well the mini volleyball tournament is behind us. My team from the Board of Education went 2-1. I was the anchor of the team despite it only being the second time I have ever played. The first time being last year's mini volleyball tournament. I don't really enjoy the game because it's so easy; it uses a softer beach-type volleyball and a smaller court. But I will say in favor of mini-volleyball that at least it brings many levels of players together so that everyone can have a good time. The absolute best thing about the mini-volleyball tournament is that I know 3/4 of the people. It's so much fun to smooze around between games and then again at dinner! The sun has finally retreated behind some clouds and the temperature has dropped to a respectable 25C. Days and nights of 30C is too much for this Canadian. Tomorrow is Friday!

No comments: