Thursday, October 25, 2007

Are you ready for me Weekend?!?!





Other than a couple of cold snaps it has been a very fine Fall. Slowly easing into Autumn has allowed the full glory of turning leaves been seen. There are bright orange, yellow, and red trees where ever I look with many yet to turn. It has been very clear the last couple of days and the details of the mountains, maybe not best shown in my shots, are easily visible, including, I noticed, snow on the mountains peaks today. Winter is indeed coming. There is also this one tree I pass on my way to work everyday that cracks me up; it has created a bright carpet of leaves around itself. I have also included a view from my office window that shows how nice it's been lately. It shows the wing of the building where the traditional rooms are. Lasty is a shot of some coffee milk someone gave my yesterday. I try to stay away from most sweets but it was a gift so happily drank it guilt-free and I must admit it it really hit the spot yesterday afternoon. This is my birthday weekend come up and I don't think I will be posting anything until Monday.

2 comments:

Chris said...

That's a great shot of the mountains. Daisetsuzan from Shikaoi?

bb said...

No these are to the west of Shikaoi, not north. The days are haze and the contrast is too low to be dramatic. I tweaked it in PS as much as I could without it looking freakish. Thanks for stopping by.