Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blog Housekeeping



I'm a bit late to the party for this post. Just some blog housekeeping I thought I should mention: I should have been more on the ball for such a momentous occasion. On May 8th my 10,000th individual reader loaded The Perfect Architecture Company since I started keeping track three years ago from somewhere in Gifu prefecture, Japan. The whole thing is a bit anti-clamtic since it turned out to be just some random person coming through google looking for "boy company architecture." (???) That is only one example of the some the strange architecture search combinations my blog manages to drag in. Search engine hits have increased in the past year as my blog has slowly worked its way up the google page rankings (onto the first or second pages). I can only imagine how depressing it must be to find my blog at the end of a link for perfect architecture. Suckers! In an effort to hoist this wreath of honour on a regular visitor, rather than someone who just stumbled onto my blog, never to return, I would like reader 10,001 to please step forward. If you live in Smokey Lake, Alberta, please identify yourself so you can claim your prize. You were the 10,001st visitor at 10:33 PM on May 8th!

No comments: