Monday, May 26, 2008

曇り

It's another piss poor day here in Tokachi. A second Monday in a row of rain, which might seem fitting given it's Monday except that stretched between these two points is a week of rainy weather, and when not raining, cloudy. Only the most modest of blue streaks have blessed us. I'm starting to get a bit edgy because in actuality this socked-in weather has extended past a week and seems determinded to stick around. It's cold and laundry takes forever to dry. Running in overcast weather isn't such a trial but today, as with every Monday, everywhere is closed where I could possiblity run inside and I'm too much of a wuss to the brave darkening wet skies after work. I just thought I'd fill everyone in on this crummy weather. All I wish for now is a sunny day worthy of sunglasses - a day worthy to be called summer.

No comments: