Thursday, November 17, 2005

お日さま


Man, I love it here. It's great. When the Sun comes out it actually has a warming effect in winter. Why does this seem so new to me? Calgary had Chinooks. With no wind today, it managed to be a very nice fall day. Alas, the leaves are gone, but I will take it. I was at Urimaku elementary school today and the kids were giving me absolutely nothing back. I could have lit myself on fire and it would have been met with on a dull sigh. I think it's because last weekend they had their school festival and they are tired. Needless to say, as evidenced by the picture below, a conbination of me leaving and them being out class revealed their normal selves. But why couldn't they do this in class? I have also included a picture of my sick sorry arse. Pity Me! My mom is very very far away and I can't read soup can labels!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me and おひさま

No comments: