Thursday, November 24, 2005

子供大会

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I have uploaded pictures of this morning's event. It was really fun. I loved seeing all my students in one place. The two matching pictures above mean alot to me. Even though they are not the best pictures, they show all my kids. The schools are; Kamihoro nai, Sasagawa, Tsumei Sho, Shikaoi Sho, and Shikaoi Yochien. The empty seats are Urimaku Sho's. They are backstage just about to start; I think a caught a good shot moments before the curtain went up (above). The multi-pictures of the same subject is a grade six student from Sasagawa Sho; he gave a very focused and intense solo performance for someone so young. Good Job! The kindergartener's gymnastic preformance was very popular and my appearance on stage was well recived. I'll let the pictures tell the rest. To change gears now - this will really blow your mind. I found out on Wednesday that eggs here are sold in batches of ten, not a dozen. I'll never be the same.





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: