Saturday, November 19, 2005

I think a nap is in order.


Just a boring day at home. Usui-san, Kevin and Yuki all left town on various labours, which left me to my own devices. I don't lament it, I have spent most of the day writing. I should be somewhere over 30,000 words by the end of tonight. I did some running around at lunch time and also went for a walk. It's sunny today, but the wind is back. Another reason to stay at home inside. I'm still fighting the tail end of my cold and so I took advantage of a very silent house and took a nap. I'm sick and it's so quiet. I deserved it too. I realized I have not taken a nap since I got here. That's so long ago. I've been so busy. The bright - but low - sun streaming into my small living room. It was a very comfortable place to sleep. Everyone loves naps, I should not have waited this long. So I just slept an hour until five PM. Now I'm watching the November Sumo Tournament. More writing tonight after the Sumo coverage ends and I have something to eat.

No comments: