Friday, December 02, 2005

金曜日です

Ohisama and me

It's fifteen minutes until the weekend here. I Just decided I'd post quickly before I started my evening. Going out with some friends. I'm at work at the moment, everyone's just kind of chilling. Since I haven't the time to create a really interesting post, I thought I'd just bump this the rare good picture of me. Reminds me of when there was less snow on the ground. I did notice, however, that today the snow was melting. I encourage anyone interested in origami to check out the link below. Look at his gallery. This should keep many people occupied at work today and anyway from anything more pressing on a Friday. It represents what happens when you turn origami in to a science. Cool stuff.

http://www.langorigami.com/index.php4

No comments: