Friday, December 23, 2005

Update


Yikes. I had really wanted to post yesterday but things were just too crazy and suddenly the day was over. I was busy from 8:00 AM until I got home from Obihiro at 10 PM. I felt I had a lot to say yesterday but now I seem less inclined to repeat it all. Probably means it wasn't important. Below are various images from this week. Things were so busy at work because I am just about to take four days off and many schools were winding down for the New Year's break. There's not much talk of Christmas, I mean, you do see Christmas trees and lots of lights, but talk always turns to planning New Year's (which is a week long holiday here). I was very busy today too. Went for a run and played badminton this morning. Came home and cleaned the house. My mom will be happy to know I made house calls on my three Shikaoi Moms and now I'm posting. Soon I will go and try and find some dinner, and maybe even eat some vegatables!



No comments: