Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Good Morning Light

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I woke up this morning to a sunny day. Since the beginning of April it has been rainy and cold. I was ready for the change. It has been so long without bright sun I think the light had a golden tint to it. It was sunny but it didn't feel very warm. Below are some pictures of the fields around Shikaoi. Farmers are getting ready to coax the earth's rich bounty out of the fields.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And then I as I was leaving school for the office in the afternoon this:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Bah. Slush - and for good measure - wind.

The stapler has not returned. It was very good to be in class today. We had a new english teacher but everything went smoothly. He is a male for a change. Normally I don't mind being surrounded by girls all the time but sometimes the estrogen gets a bit much.

No comments: