Saturday, July 08, 2006

Update: Something to Look At.


I have taken the time this morning to review yesterday's post and add text. Even the small amount of text I offer will make the images seem much less absurd. Sorry for the delay. The first image (above) is of the corner of Urimaku Elementery School as I arrived Friday morning.


Here are a group of grade one's that offered me a couple of tomatoes during lunch time that they had grown for a science experiment.


But I actually ate lunch with the grade twos that day.


We had summer vegtable curry rice for lunch. Above is a before and after composite image.


The above image was taken by a grade two of "Whitey", the class bear puppet. His attendence to lunch is unknown to me. The last image below is just a small image of Japan through my eyes.

No comments: