Monday, September 18, 2006

No News is Good News

Note: This blog was delayed serveral hours as a result of problems with blogspot.com

One thing I regret as this long weekend comes to an end is that it was not nearly as sunny and bright as the forecast on Friday had predicted. I really wanted it to be one of those stellar early autumn days great authors always write about in great books. I guess this is the price one pays for getting their hopes up. I was amazed how quickly it got dark. I did make my goal of 10km a day, or rather I think I did because I never accurately measure my distances. It might have been further or it might have been less; anything that gets me running is enough. I do know that my pace for the third day was miserable and I can't blame the weather. The last two days I had made the run in one hour and while sore afterwards I woke up fine and rested. Today however, I was outside for 1 hour 20 minutes and I know I did less distance than previous days. Still I am amazed at my ability to lock in a pace and keep running. Tonite, I am off for some sushi and tomorrow, beside my usual school commitments, I have a presentation in the afternoon to the grade 10's about Stony Plain. Just watching some Sumo now as I wait.

No comments: