Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Shikaoi Sho Snow Festival

I'm so tired as I write this. I was outside for two hours this morning supervising. All the grades were outside participating in games. The weather was really nice, thankfully with a warm sun high in the sky. Still, after two hours, sometimes in deep snow, the body expends a lot of energy to keep warm. I tried to wake up by eating something when I got back to the office but I don't think it helped. I might just stay home tonight instead of going for a run, especially if the weather keeps deteriorating; several hours ago it was sunny, but now it's snowing with these big flakes. I played badminton on Saturday and ran uber-long Sunday, so maybe it's time for a rest today. Theres so much cleaning I could do instead, plus read. I feel like I could good to bed at 9 PM tonight. I'll call it how I see it when I get home.

No comments: