Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sunny Day #5

Every afternoon it has been really sunny lately, possibly surpassing 0C by 9 AM. Sometimes in the evenings it gets windy and miserable again but I have enjoyed the spring-like weather recently. The lack of any large dumps of snow has allowed the town crews to focus on removing huge patches of ice that kept on melting during the day and freezing at night. Now the streets are Shikaoi are perfectly dry. But what a racket to remove the ice that close to the road surface. I was told by a badminton friend that from now on the snow will be very heavy when it falls. That is something I am not looking forward too. I went to bed very early last night and don't feel like I am dragging at all today. A very sharp move on my part. Tonight, left over pesto pasta and then badminton.

No comments: