Monday, March 19, 2007

What a day like this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I woke up to a very nice day today. Very very clear sies. Of course, the weather forecast had been for clouds but it was wrong again. I remember last March was like this too, just very sunny everyday. We made up for it with a rainy summer. Got to school today and had my whole schedule turned around without anyone telling me. Instead we ended up playing Canadain-style dogdeball in the gym, much to the students' delight. My three and fourth periods were cancelled for a small grade six grad, which was very upbeat in contrast to most grade six grads I go to. The principal said it was on purpose. There is still another event on Friday when they will receive their certificates. I can only assume it will be a more somber occaion. The whole day was giving over to the grads, which I guess is in order when you only have two girls graduating in a school of 14.

Does anyone know what a Tokyo Banana is? I also received one from a teacher that recently went to Tokyo. My thoughts: It tasted like a banana-flavored sponge but there is pudding in the middle (much to my surprised). I had never had them before but have seen ads and stalls for them on the metro in Tokyo.


Also, I got a big bonus today. I have been thinking all week how strange it is I don't have any classes tomorrow and it will mean a whole day in the office. I just chopped it up to being graduation season. But I was just reminded it's actually a holiday. I was planning to show up at the office tomorrow as usual. Needless to say, because I forgot it was a holiday, I have nothing planned.

No comments: