Tuesday, April 17, 2007

ホンコン行こう!

This is probably my last post before I get to Hong Kong. My parents' ship won't be getting in until early tomorrow morning but I have most of today in transit so I don't mind. The weather finally turned for the better today and most of the snow seems to have disappeared over night. Maybe I will see some green when I get back. I have everything packed and sitting on the table and hope to post again once I get settled in the hotel tonite. I am a bit disappointed I haven't had any time to learn any "travel Chinese" before I left. It might be handy. It's yet another language I would love to study but I am content with my limited Japanese ability. I'll arrive at the hotel late and then watch satellite TV - in english! - before I fall asleep. Strange what I consider a highlight of the trip when living overseas. (And my parents!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a chinese guy, I'm very shameful to say I can't speak chinese(been speaking english my whole life). it's quite hard to learn, with all the tones and everything.

good luck ^_^