Thursday, May 03, 2007

In Honshu

I`m getting back lots of lovely memories of working with MS Windows as I type this update because just a second ago the system crashed and I lost the post. What fun! For the record, we`re starting over.

At this point I am well settled in at the Tsuchiya`s. With it being Golden Week lots of the Tsuchiya`s will be around with people arriving constantly. Tomorrow will be even more busy around the house. Kumama is busy in the kitchen right now making enough curry rice to feed an army. And she is such a good cook, I know it will be good. I also hope to show my Hong Kong photos to everyone after dinner.

The weather was very nice today, sunny and warm with a slight breeze. I was lucky to spend most of it outside with Kaho and Shiho the Tsuchiya`s nicies taking photos, playing baseball, and just being generally goofy.

I will try to get some pictures up later but just wanted to say I am having a great time in Koriyama. Tomorrow the weather is not as nice so maybe shopping. I promised the Tsuchiya`s I would make them my miso soup. I will try to post some pictures later but if I don`t I want the readers to know on Saturday I plan to send time with various South Koriyama Rotary members.

No comments: