Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Weekend Pt. 1

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Having less time to update than I had initally thought, I am going to split my update into two parts and cover our time in Otaru here. As can be seen from the pictures - really poor weather - even though we pushed back our dates to try and out last the weather in Sapporo (to no avail).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Above, our hotel. Small and right on the ocean, it wasn't busy when we were there. I would love to stay there again but next time would want to plan out the meals better.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Edit: Looking up from the otherside of the hotel.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Because of the weather, there was lots of this in the hotel room. Cozy and good for visiting.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

We did, however, feel particularly adventurous, and went out at the first sign the rain was letting up.

No comments: