Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Wednesday Update

Not too much to share about my world today. A day in the office was welcomed as I wrote on and off all day. Now it's after four and I am losing my motivation for anything. I will probably go for a run after work but I feel so bored, lazy and lethargic that every atom in my body feels like it wants to lose molecular cohesion which would turn me into a puddle. That feels like the most desirous position at the moment. Had a great day at badminton last night, still lost every game but I was fearsome. Smashing and digging! Grrr. What fun. My smash is all wonky too. People keep telling me I will hurt my elbow. I should work on that. I also kept hitting everything out the back of the court; which if I am looking on the bright side means I am powerful, if I'm looking to the bad side it means I have no control. Oh well. It was fun. I will be out on Thrusday night too. Also, since yesterday the humidity has shot up. Maybe that is another reason I keep losing focus? I think to myself; why can't I be wearing shorts now?

No comments: