Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Black hole of Tuesday

I really feel like running today but I know I don't have the time. Needless to say, if I don't have time to running, I can barely find the time to blog. I was at school far longer than planned and still have another meeting in a couple of minutes, but thankfully this time it will be in English and I will be able to contribute. It's between the elementary school teachers and junior high school teachers and was a pain to schedule plus there was a desire to get it out of the way before the Stony Plain delegation arrives, and I really can't argue with that kind of rational. Yesterday, my section had dinner at Tori-sei in honour for our departing and newly arriving co-workers. I had a really great time eat and drinking and was more than happy to skip the after party and be home by 9 o'clock. I really do need to eat at Tori-sei more often; a week is too long not to eat their excellent carcoal-fired yakitori chicken. I'm also in an odd situation of feeling like I have no time for dinner tonight. I had a big breakfast and the normal healthy school lunch but I would be sad if I missed a meal and it's just to hot out to eat a big meal late in the evening. I guess a snack somewhere along the way is in order.

No comments: