Sunday, July 29, 2007

Where I stand

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I took two pictures of my place this morning before exiting to work. This is where things stand at the moment. It's a bit depressing because I worked so hard this weekend cleaning my house because I didn't want to return to a messy place. However, now it looks choatic again. There is never enough room to put everything in Japanese homes! In a stark moment of honesty I must admit the kitchen table has looked like that for sometime as it was the obvious collection point for things needing to go to Canada. I think this is going to be a long day at work. I leave tomorrow for the train station at 9:45 AM.

2 comments:

James said...

safe travels, dont look down when your over the water!
and see you when you arrive in Canada

bb said...

Thx! I'm probably be sleeping or trapped within the inflight entertainment system.