Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Jet Lag?

I think I am living a myth that states jet lag is worst going West-to-East than East-to-West. I barely slept on the plane being unable to get my long legs into any sort of comfortable position. Sleeping on planes was so much easier when I was younger. I fought to stay up until 10PM last night and though I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow last night I was fully awake at 4AM again which was evening in Japan. Stupid body. I have some fairly routine things to do today that I am looking forward to for the simple reason that I will be able to read everything freely and converse without stopping to think if this is what I really mean.

2 comments:

James said...

Hey i can't wait to see you, i'll in an interview at 3pm today but will be around after that, call my cell

Melissa Lukey said...

If you're not too terribly busy, we should hang out before you leave. Or are you too cool now?!