Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My connection to the moon

I'm so tired today and I don't feel like myself. I needed a chemical boost in the form of an apple-pie like sweet from my local bakery to get me through my open grade one class today. I guess it worked because I found the class fun but now that I'm back in the office I'm crashing. This is what happens when one starts to go weeks on end without tasting sugar - sweet sweet sugar. I also think it could have been the full moon on Monday. That said, my headphone rig was sounding particularly good this week as I listened to my newly bought Blood on the Tracks Bob Dylan SACD on Monday. Maybe tides are connected to electrical currents? For those that haven't discovered the upper echelon of Bob Dylan's record catolgue, Blood on the Tracks sits near the top. The lush orchestration Dylan is capable of is captured perfectly on this DSD remaster. Blood on the Tracks] is probably one of the best break-up albums ever, representing in musical form the meltdown of Bob Dylan and Joan Baez's relationship and its aftermath. From the ashes eh. Salvaged for dinner tonight is coldcut quality sliced ham, a rarity in Japan, and some great bread, again from the local bakery, to make sandwiches. That will probably get me to badminton tonight no problem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to use HTML coding in your blog, you need to use angle brackets. So for the CD titles you should have < i > < /i > (but without the spaces inbetween).

bb said...

Nicely pointed out. Getting confused by html posting and forum posting...