Monday, September 10, 2007

Strange Weather

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I took the opportunity of seeing weird weather to get some fresh air this morning before school. Because of all the rain we've had the last week or so, as soon as it gets hot it gets humid. I don't know the exact stats but looking at any glass of cold liquid will tell you the air is filled with water. I noticed that by 8AM it was nearly 26C and foggy contributing to a mysterious atmosphere and I raced out the door to get a couple of shots for the blog. I rushed to the top of a nearby hill and was able to witness for the first time the fog burning off as I stood there. The air being fresh from a breeze on the hill, I didn't really feel like being pulled away from the scene but responsibilities will do that. If I was ever late for work I'm sure the cavalry or a rescue party would arrive within mere minutes. My house is on the other side of the hill that the fog is clinging onto.

No comments: