Tuesday, October 09, 2007

スノデイー

Visitors to my site have dramatically trailed off over the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. Here is something for when the masses return today. I got an interesting reaction introducing my younger brother Sean to a grade 3/4 class today. The kids wanted details; specifically, how tall he was. I happened to have a picture with me, it's not the most recent, but it shows him with rather big hair. Much to my students' chagrin, I said that we are both around the same height but Sean's hair makes him taller. heheh. I hope he reads that this morning while drinking coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog entry has officially been mad-libbed.... enjoy!

Visitors to my hat have soundlessly trailed off over the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. Here is something for when the dingleberries return today. I got a ferocious reaction introducing my flight attendant to a grade 3/4 class today. The kids wanted details; specifically, how Mongolian he was. I happened to have a picture with me, it's not the sleeziest, but it shows him with a rather famous pancho. Much to my students' awe, I said that we are both around the same in terms of Mongolian-ness but the flight attendant's pancho makes him more Mongolian. heheh. I hope he reads that this morning while porking dentures.

bb said...

I'm stuck at "officially"!