Thursday, January 10, 2008

Friday in the office


Luck comes pouring into my life today. I was at badminton last night and it was only then I learned it was a long weekend coming up. A friend nonchalantly mentioned there would be no badminton next Tuesday. I mean, I lost 6 to 1, but that was Thursday, to discover you're standing on the precipice of a long weekend you didn't even know existed? It's exhilarating! Also kind of annoying is that the doubles games were so close; all those 21-18, 21-19 losses would be dishearting execpt that the games themselves were so fun; the rallies intense. I have included a picture of me on Friday. It also serves the double purpose of displaying my new kick arse CBC shirt from my Brother. He also sent chocolate and a music mag (making me feel really out of touch. Who are these people?!?!) but it's the shirt I love most. It's so cool! I'll wear it here proudly. I pity the fool who asks me what it means.

No comments: