Sunday, January 20, 2008

Monday Starting Back at School




Today was my first full day back in front of students after the winter break (though I've seen other students on and off). Four classes of grade ones and twos nearly killed me. Actually, it was very fun, but I'm physically drained now; there's just enough fructose in my brain from my oranges to type this. Those are by far my favorite grades to teach but seeing them back to back to back to back is a challenge. A challenge I'm up for but one that doesn't come easy. The morning was pretty much a blur and no funny stories came out of it execpt to say I didn't miss a beat. I don't feel I have enough energy at the moment to wax poetic about education or offer useful analysis of current events. Maybe tomorrow something will spark my creativity.

No comments: