Sunday, April 06, 2008

A preview of next week

I finished a super run tonight before a dinner. I've been running a couple times since I got home but kept the pace slow. This was the first time really pushing myself. Everything felt great. With running everyday I'm use to a certian amount of soreness and tiredness. Giving me something to worry about, I often wonder if permanent damage has occured. But inevitably, with a couple days off, as this last trip proves, I heal up wonderfully. Over 100% even; considering I'm bursting with energy from not running. Tonight as I type this out, listening to my headphones, I'm comforted by the familiar soreness that comes from a good effort. Tomorrow, as normal as the sun rises, I to will thankfully be back at 100%. Which leads me to the business at hand: Tomorrow we tack pictures from Osaka and then, after that, my favorite post to write will be of my two highlights of the trip, sea kayaking and Koya-san. We're not finished yet!

No comments: